Chinese School Enrollment
The Chinese for Children & Youth Classes offering language classes at all proficiency levels to children and teens ages 5-17. Students will learn Chinese language and culture in a student-centered classroom environment. Classes are taught by our team of native speakers who are professional experienced language teachers. Cultural elements are woven into the curriculum so that students can study the Chinese language while learning about Chinese culture and life. Classes follow the academic year and are divided into two semesters from Auguest to June. Each semester consists of 17 weeks.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Welcome to join Irvine Chinese School, the largest and best Chinese Language School in Southern California – This is the best choice you make for your child!
Open enrollment period: now till 5/23, except 3/31, 4/1
- Wednesday (3:00-5:00PM)
- Saturday (9:30-11:30AM, 2:00-4:00PM)
- Sunday (9:30-11:30AM, 2:00-4:00PM)
Students Entering Kindergarten or First Grade Class
Please come to school office (9 Truman Irvine CA 92620) to register during open enrollment hours listed above. Make sure you bring a check and child’s birth certificate or passport for us to verify the birthday
Students Entering Second or Higher Grade Class
If your child has learned Chinese for some time and plans to enter our second or higher grade class, they would need assessment first. When you bring your child in for assessment, please bring the Chinese books they have used and also a check for tuition. You may complete registration at the same time when your child finishes assessment. Please use the following link to make an appointment for an assessment.
Assessment available session: now till 5/23, except 3/31, 4/1
- Tuesday (3:00-5:00PM)
- Wednesday (3:00-5:00PM)
- Thursday (3:00-5:00PM)
- Saturday (9:30-11:00AM, 2:00-4:00PM)
Reserve Assessment Appointment online:
Current student and family to re-enroll for the 2018-2019 school year
Registration for the 2018-2019 year begins on March 15. Please submit your registration online at school website by selecting “School Enrollment”. You are encouraged to register your student(s) as early as possible. Online registration for current students and early bird discount will end on April 20, 2018.
- The School will calculate and refund your Service Point deposit balance at the end of each school year according to your accumulative service point record. Parents should receive service deposit earned for the current school year (2017-2018) by mail during the summer of 2018. Please make sure to login to your school account via school website to verify your names, service points and home address are all correct.
- In order to simplify the registration procedures, the school will collect 2018-2019 tuition and service deposit at the same time during the registration process. The service deposit earned for 2017-2018 will be refunded in the summer of 2018. Parents will need to make payment for next school year service deposit before getting 2017-2018 deposit refunds back in the summer.
* Please contact the school office if you have any question. 949-559-6868 or Email email@example.com